This past May, three jurors from across the country convened in Overland Park, Kan., to judge this year’s best in education interiors. When evaluating the projects and determining citation winners, the jury considered the following:
• Purposeful design.
• Cost-efficient solutions and planning.
• The space should be inviting and engaging.
• The design should create new solutions and uses.
• Sensitivity to the community.
• Transparent and integrated.
For a list of this year's winners, visit Schooldesigns.com.