UPDATE: Art Institute of Philadelphia students have been given the OK to return to their residence hall after city officials determined that it was safe for occupancy. About 550 students were relocated to hotels for several days after high levels of carbon monoxide were discovered in the building. Carbon monoxide detectors have been installed on each floor, school officials say.
From The Philadelphia Inquirer: About 250 art students were evacuated from a 17-story residence hall in downtown Philadelphia and two restaurants on the ground floor were temporarily closed after dangerous levels of carbon monoxide set off alarms. The building houses 552 students who attend the Art Institute of Philadelphia. They were being relocated to hotels for at least two nights at the school's expense.