From The Portland Oregonian: A fire that swept through kindergarten classrooms at Mooberry Elementary School in Hillsboro, Ore., last week was most likely caused when workers removed a timer-controlled security light and left it face down on the roof, fire investigators say. The fire caused $500,000 in damage. A construction crew was working at the school on Thursday and removed the security light from its rooftop mount. They told a fire investigator that they left the 400-watt mercury vapor light laying face down and in direct contact with roofing material. The light was still attached to a timer that likely turned the lamp on.