From The Washington Post: An impromptu soccer game in the spring between two Arlington County, Va., students in their high school's hallway led to a tripped sprinkler system, a flooded gym and more than $150,000 in damage that they might have to pay for. The school system's insurance company investigated the May 13 incident and found the Washington-Lee High School students' behavior to be negligent. After the stray ball hit a sprinkler and set off the system that evening, an on-call engineer and the Arlington Fire Department were alerted to shut it off. Construction workers are replacing more than half of the gymnasium floor, causing some summer campers to be relocated. The four-story, nearly $100 million facility opened its doors two years ago.