Learn about key considerations in managing parking more efficiently to create a better experience for faculty and staff, students and visitors in their day-to-day parking needs at colleges and universities.
Parking is essential to colleges and universities but continues to be an issue with limited space and increasing number of cars. This Webinar will review key considerations in managing parking more efficiently to create a better experience for faculty and staff, students and visitors in their day-to-day parking needs.
Special guest speaker, Peter Lange, Executive Director of Transportation Services of Texas A&M University, will review the University's flexible parking program and how it also accommodates various options for drivers.
This Webinar will explore:
- Considerations and technology options for campus parking
- Ideas on how to run parking operations more efficiently
- Improvements that can increase parking revenue
- How use of technology can accommodate various options for drivers
- How to create visitor parking solutions in higher demand without significant infrastructure cost
- Tips and best practices from Texas A&M University's parking program
Who should attend?
- Officials responsible for parking and enforcement in Colleges or Universities
- Private parking operators interested in streamlining operations and increasing revenue